Version 5.16 of the BLOX Total CMS client includes many improvements that make this version a desirable upgrade.
- There is now a built in control to prevent updating page tracker from completed pages.
- It corrects a problem with naming pages during output.
- Both the installation and the launch processes properly decompress the framework package that our MacOS clients can use to communicate with the appliance.
- The client now supports the Page Breaks found in the browser interface.
- Do Not Publish can now be set for assets using the Clone and Move function.
- Both Last Modified (time stamp) and Last Modified By (user name) are now available as options in the Adobe InCopy and Adobe InDesign Asset Manager.
- Color Factory JRF files are supported.
- A bug with exporting multiple paragraphs with different alignments has finally been fixed.
- Page Workflows are now set when using Create Pages.
- The creation of pub code folders inside the Page Design Snippets can now be disabled for sites that don't want to use them.
- Finally, we now support Adobe InDesign templates with unequal margins.
Read the full release notes for additional details Read more